Friday, January 7, 2011

The EASIEST Way To Get multiple streams of FREE Traffic? Do THIS At Least Once a Day for a Month

by Alexa Ross

This not only works, it works AMAZINGLY well, and if you do enough of it, and once you have enough of it out there in the "wild" it begins to work on automatic AUTOPILOT, too..:-)

I'm referring to, of course... article marketing.

CRUSHING it with your content.

And it absolutely ASTOUNDS me how many self professed SEO or traffic "guru's" don't understand the perpetual POWER that creating copious amounts of killer content can create for your BRAND....and your business.

Here is a fact that I will attest to everyday and twice on Sunday....even as I write this in 2011:

I tried a whole slew of different online marketing strategies, and some of them I still use on profitable projects, quite successfully.

1. PPC
2. Automated blog building
3. Data feeds
4. Social Media Marketing

And so on......

And I can tell you, without any equivocation, that even in 2011, the HIGHEST and best ROI I get from my traffic is from the articles I write.....PERIOD.

I still get traffic, (and SALES) from content I created years ago....when I first started this amazing adventure into the wild and wooly world of online marketing madness..:-)

You'll NEVER get sales from PPC ads you ran in 2008......or "tweets" you sent out a year ago, etc.

As a matter of fact, even today.....I start EVERY day off by creating content, just like this, in a bunch of different niches, just because I'm addicted to FREE traffic that really DOES convert like crazy.

And if you are serious about YOUR business this year, you'll do the same thing.....starting today.

Contact us on how we can help you with Article Marketing: Click Here or call 1-866-400-4936

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment